COACHING CONVERSATIONS WITH THE BODY
April 27-28, 2015
2411 24th St. N
Arlington, VA 22207
Connect to the inner insight and wisdom that resides within the body. This 2-day focus on somatic sensibility in coaching conversations offers a learning and practice environment with other coaches who are interested in bringing more of the body domain into their coaching work.
Coaching Conversations With The Body is a practice-oriented, hands-on coaching workshop that builds your coaching toolbox in the body domain.
Through this unique program, participants will:
- Learn and practice various levels of “listening and observing” the body while coaching
- Understand how to bring the body into conversation confidently
- Train your attention to “energy rapport” with the client as another lens of noticing
- Experience options on “what to do” with what you see/experience with your client
- Learn different techniques and approaches in working with the body and shifting energy
- Understand how to work with speech acts (requests and declines) with the body so the client to “feel it” and make the move more effectively
This program provides participants completing the program with 11.75 CCE's in the area of Core Competencies.
Click here for full flyer
Seminar Package - Coaching Conversations with the Body and Creating Body-Centered Connections with Clients
April 27 - 29, 2015
Save $300 when you sign up for both seminars! Cost: $1295.