COACHING CONVERSATIONS WITH THE BODY presents:
Creating Body-Centered Connections With Clients
April 29, 2015
2411 24th St. N
Arlington, VA 22207
This one-day, experiential “spotlight” session offers a learning and practice program for coaches who have some body-centered coaching experience, and who are interested in deepening their learning. The body-centered program is designed to help coaches grow their coaching capacity by applying exercises and practices that help clients to unravel and reframe the body, mind and spirit. We’ll also simulate body-centered coaching conversations over the phone.
In this session, you will practice listening for and attending to specific body-centered connections:
- Connection between head and heart – discover new body-centered techniques and practices to facilitate travel between the head and the heart in coaching conversations.
- Connection to breath – learn how to connect clients with their breath and how attending to breath can to create possibilities in the coaching conversation.
- Connection to voice – take notice of changes in the client’s voice and engage them in practices to encourage vocal expression.
You will leave with:
- Increased confidence in working through the body in your coaching work with clients (in person or over the phone).
- Enhanced capacity to observe body, voice, breath and support clients in gaining greater understanding of stories, habits and how to shift them.
- A toolkit of powerful questions and additional ways to co-create body-centered practices with clients.
Click here for full flyer
If you are a coach new to body-centered work, consider our 2-day workshop for that purpose, called Coaching Conversations With the Body. Click here to find out more about that workshop.
Seminar Package - Coaching Conversations with the Body and Creating Body-Centered Connections with Clients
April 27 - 29, 2015
Save $300 when you sign up for both seminars! Cost: $1295.